2016 is sure to be a great event! We are already thrilled to have quite a few changes that we think you are going to love.
- You can come and go to the festival without having to purchase anything. If you want to taste the beer then you will need to purchase a mug and drink tickets.
- If you have a mug from 2015, bring it with you and save the cost of a new mug. You will only need to purchase drink tickets.
- We have increased the number of breweries to 25 and the number of food carts to 4. There will also be a non-alcoholic booth serving 2 non-alcoholic sodas.
- Maps will be available as will informational sheets on all brewers
- There will be more tents to protect from all types of weather
- The festival is family friendly from 12pm to 4pm and then 21 and older from 4pm to 8pm
- We have selected the Chelsea Hicks Foundation as the non-profit who will benefit from the sale of every mug. $1 of every mug will go to the Foundation.
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/beavertoncraftbeerfest/
Let us know you are coming to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/493222044209575/
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/BeavertonCBF
Follow us on Instagram at: BeavertonCBF
We are thrilled to announce The Fireside Grill is our Presenting Sponsor!!